Cozy, quiet and tastefully furnished 3-room apartment for a family on Ausekļa Street
- Apartment with a balcony on the 3rd floor of the building overlooking Sakaru Street and a spacious and green courtyard;
- Partly furnished apartment (the second bedroom is unfurnished; in case of long-term rent it is possible to arrange the furnishing of the second bedroom);
- 3 isolated rooms, 2 bedrooms; each bedroom has a spacious wardrobe;
- Separate kitchen equipped with built-in appliances - refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, cooker hood - as well as dishes and cutlery; built-in shelves, bar-type table;
- Bathroom with shower;
- Central heating; laminate flooring, double-glazed windows, ceiling height 3.30 m;
- Utility payments (incl. heating, water / sewerage, electricity, management) in summer - 120 EUR, in winter – 220 EUR;
- Security deposit in the amount of 1 month's rent;
- Well-kept and quiet staircase, only 2 apartments on each floor;
- Code key for the entrance to the building and to the courtyard;
- The apartment has a double exterior door; interior doors of metal;
- The rental price includes parking in a closed yard parking lot, entrance with a remote control;
- Nearby public transport stops, cafes, restaurants; Kronvalda Park and Viesturdarzs are a 5-minute walk away.
The apartment is only available for long-term rent. Minimum rental period - 1 year with the possibility of extension.
Call to arrange viewing time!