We offer a compact, well-planned apartment in the active center of Riga for long-term rent.
- The house was built in 1905 during Art Noveau and this is reflected in the interior of the room (ceiling, tiles in the staircase, fireplaces, parquet - all this has been preserved);
- The apartment has just been renovated;
- The total area of the apartment is 44.4 square meters and is located on the third floor of the building;
- Two Art noveau fireplaces, which are in working order and will provide warmth and mood;
- The house is equipped with a door code, the stairs are safe.
- The apartment has double entrance doors - the first is a metal door with 2 keys and the second is a wooden door.
- The apartment has two bright and spacious, warm rooms - a living room and a bedroom with a bathroom and an integrated kitchenette. Both rooms have furniture -
in the living room 2 sofas, secretary, 2 club chairs, bookshelves with lighting, TV.
a new double bed (160 cm x 200 cm) with a new mattress has been bought in the bedroom (everything is still in the package). The bedroom has a large mirror and a large carpet.
- Depending on the needs and wishes of the tenant, it is possible to rearrange the room and/or remove the furniture.
- Both rooms have original ceiling decorations and oak parquet;
- The kitchen is like a hotel-style kitchen without a cooking surface and without an extractor hood (there is a standard kitchen sink on a small surface, shelves with rosettes to place a refrigerator, kettle, toaster, multi cooker, etc.);
- The apartment is designed in such a way that it can also be used as a work space/studio, for example, a mini-kitchen furniture with a sink and shelves will be available for a masseur, beautician or therapist.
- Very close to all central city center events and cultural facilities.
- In addition to the rent, utility payments of 100 EUR/month (unchanged) must be paid.
Call, let's agree on viewing times!