The project is located on Firsa Sadovņikova Street 22, near the center of Riga. Firss Sadovņikovs entered the history of the city as a very rich merchant, patron, and honorary citizen of Riga and St. Petersburg.
The core values that the project brings to its residents are satisfaction and peace.
The project has open-plan apartments that are perfect for short-term living or renting. The planning is carefully thought out, gives a feeling of spaciousness and allows rational use of the entire area. The atmosphere is bright and pleasant thanks to a special arrangement of windows.
The project consists of 2 rounds:
- 1st round - renovated brick 4-story apartment building with 15 apartments and one basement open space apartment with a total area of 60 m2 (planned to be put into operation by December 2022)
- 2nd round - renovated wooden 2-story building with 2 apartments and a shop space from the street side (planned to be put into operation by March 2023).
- Developed infrastructure;
- Two parks – Miera Garden and Klusais Garden, total of 8,3 ha, where it is peaceful and beautiful in all seasons. These are the best parks in the city with children playground, skate park, and places for both sports and relaxing walks.
- Educational institutions, shops, shopping centers, the heart of Riga - Old Riga;
- Daugava embankment and promenade with bicycle path, Central city market - the largest market in Northern Europe.
Several apartments are available in this project. Current information on request.