- The apartment consists of three rooms - a studio-type living room combined with a kitchen, two spacious bedrooms, a bathroom with a bathtub, a pantry with a washing machine, a dryer and a gas boiler;
- The apartment has gas heating, which allows you to adjust your desired air temperature at any time of the year;
- The apartment was completely renovated eight years ago and is in very good condition;
- There is a personal parking lot in the yard;
- The house is located opposite the Latvian National Museum of Art and is located in the courtyard, which protects it from the noisy noise of K. Valdemāra Street;
- Developed infrastructure - several types of public transport, shops, restaurants, several parks, two most prestigious gymnasiums in Latvia and much more;
Call or write to arrange a convenient viewing time for you.