A great opportunity to buy a modern house by the Daugava.
- The property consists of a large residential house (350 m2), a guest house with a sauna (45 m2), as well as a spacious garage for two cars and a basement;
- The residential house consists of two floors;
- The first floor consists of a spacious living room, two isolated rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, a toilet and a spacious terrace;
- The second floor consists of two isolated rooms and a bathroom;
- The guest house consists of a spacious lounge with a kitchen, a steam room, a bathroom, a toilet and a terrace;
- Energy efficient house, the energy consumption of the house is the same as that of houses with an area of 120 m2;
- The residential house is built of concrete blocks and insulated with 240 mm wool;
- The house has a bitumen roof made in Finland;
- Foundations of reinforced concrete;
- The house is heated with a modern pellet boiler made in Germany, installed 3 years ago;
- Solar panels are installed on the roof of the house, which guarantees the heating of hot water;
- It is possible to build a swimming pool next to the guest house. All communications are in place. Heating and filtration would be provided by already installed solar panels;
- It is possible to install a wind turbine next to the garage, which would produce additional electricity. All communications to install are on site;
- The house is located on the bank of the Daugava and 100 meters from the swimming area;
Write or call to reserve a viewing time convenient for you.