On a quiet and pleasant street, in two renovated buildings, several apartments with an area of 47.5 m2 to 115.9 m2 are for sale.
The windows of the facade building face the quiet Mērsraga Street, which is away from the main traffic streets. The windows of the courtyard building face and a green and pleasant courtyard.
This specified advertisement is for an apartment in a courtyard building, 58.5 m2, two-room, on the 2nd floor with a view of the courtyard.
The apartments are for sale as is. The pictures have an illustrative meaning, the visual condition of the apartments is different, giving the buyer the opportunity to decorate the apartment according to their intentions.
The renovation works are planned to be completed by the autumn of 2022. Renovation work is currently underway.
The apartments are for sale as shown in the pictures, giving the buyer the opportunity to decorate the apartment according to their intentions.
Renovations are currently underway as:
- facade renovation;
- renovation of staircases and corridors, including replacement of the external doors of all apartments with wooden doors;
- restoration of wooden exterior doors of a building;
- installation of new wiring to apartments;
- installation of optical internet connection in apartments;
- replacement of water supply and sewerage risers;
- construction of storage rooms in the basement;
- improvement of the territory. There will be a possibility to park cars and bicycles in the courtyards of both buildings.
It is possible to buy storage for things and garage for an additional fee.
- Developed infrastructure;
- The restored Kobe Garden;
- Dentistry, several restaurants, schools, shops and a hospital;
- The renewed Āgenskalns market;
- 2 km away is the Māras Pond, where you can go for a morning run or a pleasant picnic.
Hurry up and get a great apartment in the heart of Āgenskalns.