A wonderful private house for a family in Kalngale - in a quiet, peaceful village, a short distance from the forest and the sea.
- The property includes land with an area of 625 m2, a two-story private house with an area of 160 m2, a barn, a greenhouse, a gazebo and a children's playground;
- The building was reconstructed in 2015, but the roof was changed in 2021 - high-quality and natural finishing materials were used, the interior was designed by designers;
- The building has a convenient layout:
On the 1st floor there is a spacious room with a fireplace combined with a kitchen, a utility room, a bathroom and a toilet, a hall (part of the floor has a heated floor);
- On the 2nd floor there are 3 isolated bedrooms, as well as a office room, WC and a balcony;
- The building has autonomous Junkers gas heating, the fireplace is also in working order, a deep water well (10 m), biological sewage, ventilation, Koblenz security, internet;
- The property is sold with all furniture and appliances (dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer);
- Fenced, illuminated and green area with electric gate and intercom;
- A quiet place on the edge of the forest, the sea is 25 minutes' walk away;
- The building is vacated, there are no encumbrances;
- Riga is half an hour's drive away, a shop and a cafe are a 10-minute walk away, public transport (bus stop and train station) is a 13-18-minute walk away.
Call or write and we will agree a time to view the house!