The property that fascinates by its authentic wooden buildings of the 1930s and unique Latvian nature
- Beautiful and well-appointed country house near the sea;
- Residential building layout:
- Ground floor: 2 living rooms, kitchen with dining area, bathroom with toilet, hallway;
- 2nd floor: 3 separate bedrooms, spacious lounge with exit to the terrace;
- The area also includes a newly built bath house building with terrace (60 m2) and shed (45 m2);
- Renovation work has been carried out in both the residential building and the auxiliary buildings: the roof has been changed, the façade has been renewed, the balcony with roof has been added, the attic floor has been built and the staircase on it;
- In the interior decoration, the exterior notes are continued with a fireplace, parquet floors from solid wood and wooden windows;
- The yard and garden have been carefully maintained and restored over the years: paved paths and greenery, newly built bath house, pond, lawn, fruit trees and several mighty oaks, which, together with the horizontal board fence and red roofs, create a special rural aura;
- Land plot: irregularly shaped flat polygon bordered by driveways and neighboring properties. The driveway is asphalted, with a short gravel cover;
- Communications: city electricity, water borehole, local sewerage, fireplace heating system;
- Location and infrastructure are good: located in the middle part of Salacgriva county, between Meleki and Vitrupi, 300 m from the A1 Riga-Tallinn highway and 400 m from the sea.The approach is very convenient. Everything you need for everyday life - kindergarten, school, clinic, shops, etc. is located in the city of Salacgriva - 16 km along the A1 motorway.The nearest public transport stop is 500 m away. The center of Riga is 90 km away;
- Everything described in the advertisement is for sale, but it is 6/8 of the property, because this property has one neighbor who owns 47 m2 of the house (which is in addition to the one indicated above). As well as 2000 m2 of land with a separate driveway and its own additional buildings.
Call to arrange viewing time!