A masterpiece of classicism, the Scottish Lord's Villa in Kurzeme - Padure Manor!
- Padure Manor - one of the most luxurious manor houses, is now regaining its second youth;
- Manor construction year: 1838. At the manor there is a historic park with a linden avenue, designed by Lord Balfur in the early 19th century following the example of an English landscape park;
- The manor has been preserved in its original form with a very high proportion of original details and interiors, and the building is considered to be a unique example of building art of the second quarter of the 19th century on a Latvian scale;
- Since 2015, the manor has been renovated. All three entrance doors, large hall windows and stoves have been restored. Poor structures have been repaired. Fully equipped toilet with water and renovated manor kitchen;
- The manor regularly hosts various cultural events and is rented out to overnight stays generating income to partially cover maintenance costs;
- The manor has a sketch project for a hotel building;
- Location: 8 km to Kuldiga and 150 km to Riga;
The manor is the ideal investment object, the potential of rural tourism and business, which already has great visibility!