We offer to buy a two-storey residential building with a large area in a charming place in the center of Sigulda.
- The residential house with an area of 227 m2 was built on the year 1929 from wooden constructions and finished with bricks. There are some cracks between the bricks on the outer walls of the building, as well as the bricks have partially collapsed from one wall;
- Previously, the building had four separate apartments - two on the first floor and two on the second floor, making a total of 8 rooms. There is an unfinished attic on the third floor;
- A small basement has been built under the house;
- Home heating is provided by wood stoves;
- In year 2004, a new tin roof was installed on the house;
- The house has a city water connection, local sewerage (septic tank) and single-phase electricity connection;
- On the 2510 m2 plot there is a car garage and a shed, as well as a water well;
- The garden is made up of fruit trees and berry bushes.
I look forward to your call to arrange a presentation of the property!