Spacious, comfortable planned private house with well-tended garden area in Pieriga
- Two-storey residentional house with a well-planned layout both indoors and on the territory of the house;
- 1st floor - hallway with 2 entrances / exits, kitchen (10 m2) connected to a large living / dining room (17 m2 with 2 entrances); 2 isolated rooms (23 m2 and 10 m2); toilet;
- 2nd floor - 2 separate bedrooms (14 m2 and 15 m2), 1 bedroom (18 m2) with exit to the glazed veranda (15 m2); bathroom;
- For sale with a full finish and repair, which is additionally restored during the entire lifetime. The owners are the only historical owners of the house, who have built the house for themselves and for the family. Furniture by agreement and needs of new owners;
- High quality wood finish in the house - doors, furniture, ergonomically comfortable stairs to the 2nd floor, renewable natural wood floor under the laminate;
- In the basement it is possible to build additional rooms (sauna, gym, etc.) - there are currently 6 different premises;
- On the first floor a large (43 m2) garage was built;
- Lovely garden area - with ornamental greenery, ponds with water lilies and carp, gazebo, greenhouse, fruit trees. It can be enjoyed throughout the summer from the terraces on both sides of the house. The southern sun shines in the courtyard.
- Quiet and peaceful environment with equally quiet and friendly neighbors, besides, the neighboring windows are not facing the house or courtyard;
- Paved front of the house with space for 2-3 cars, automatic gates;
- The structure of the building - aerated concrete with bricks, insulated with stone wool;
- City sewerage. Gas heating, with an additional boiler for solid fuel;
- Economical in operation (~ 120 eur / month); RET ~ 200 eur / year;
- Infrastructure: Salaspils center with shops, health center, schools, sports house, swimming pool 5 minutes away; railway 3 minutes, bus stop 200 m away, there is also a kindergarten nearby. 10 minutes drive to Ikšķile, 20 minutes to Ogre and Blue Mountains, Riga - 30 min;
- The city has a developed recreational sector: beach and pier, skating rink in winter, cycling routes, various events in the Botanical Garden and Doles Island.
Call to arrange viewing time!