- The second apartment building in the SKY GARDEN complex, ROSA CANINA/WILD ROSE, is at Asaru Prospect 57A, with 16 compact and fully finished flats with well-appointed lavatory facilities and sanitary networks and installed kitchens with BOSCH appliances. There is a comfortable car park in the basement, and there is a restaurant on the first floor of the building.
- The Amber Pines project development company is construction a new apartment building project between Gaidas and Vēju Streets at Asaru Prospect 53, 57 and 59 and Vēju Street 5 and 9. This will be the multi-functional SKY GARDEN complex. Amber Pines is building the complex by merging the environment of Jūrmala with a modern living environment and infrastructure, always keeping in mind tested and important human values;
- The complete infrastructure of SKY GARDEN means that it is a city in a city. This is the first project in Jūrmala in which developers have focused on all major life needs without which a comfortable everyday life cannot be imagined – the availability of healthy food, utility services, beauty treatments, sports and relaxation;
- The first five buildings:
Asaru Prospect 53 – SORBUS/ROWAN
Asaru Prospect 57A – ROSA CANINA/WILD ROSE
Asaru Prospect 57B – BERBERIS/BARBERRY
Asaru Prospect 59A – ARONIA/CHOKEBERRY
Asaru Prospect 59B – TILIA/LINDEN TREE
- SKY GARDEN VALUES:
- A carefully considered and perfectly arranged infrastructure with easily and quickly available everyday services that ensure a balanced and harmonic lifestyle. Residents of the complex will have access to a grocery store, a restaurant, a weekend market, a children’s room, a dental practice, a physician’s practice, a fitness and children’s area, a fitness hall and a spa;
- Services at the level of a four-star hotel will offer a high level of comfort on an everyday basis;
Natural materials, modern architectural and design trends, innovative technologies in green areas – all of these will harmonically fit into the historical environment of the spa town and emphasise the natural beauty of Jūrmala;
Green thinking and the high-level Green Residence ecological criteria will allow residents to feel proud about living in harmony with nature. The concept for the complex is based on the advantages of the historical environment and nature, as synergised with opportunities that are offered by design.