Quality and beautiful apartment in a renovated Art Nouveau house on 33 Terbatas Street
- House, built by Constantine Peksens in 1900 and now elegantly renovated.
- Apartment in the facade building with full interior decoration.
- Layout: entrance hall, spacious living room with kitchen area (25 m2), 2 separate bedrooms (11 m2), bathroom combined with toilet (5 m2).
- Quality and modern interior finish - oak parquet flooring, fully finished bathroom (with shower), design tiles, lacquered painted walls, triple glazed windows, Reaton doors.
- This apartment is equipped with a modern Arens kitchen equipment (not included in the price).
- Rational planning. Warm and well lit. Windows on both sides of the intersection and the courtyard.
- During the renovation, the building's electrical wiring, water communications, heating meters, AEROCO ventilation were changed, new Schindler elevators. Currently being installed intercom system, renovated stairwells.
- City communications, TET.
- Managed by the building owners, 0.70 eur/ m2.
- The building is a cultural monument of national importance. The façade is dominated by Gothic motifs, complemented by some forms of Moorish architecture and ornamental reliefs.
- Great location in the city center: everything you need within walking distance - Old Town, opera, theaters, smaller and bigger shops. Close to all city public transport.
The project also has two courtyard buildings, where apartments with no decoration are available.
Call to arrange viewing time!