Spacious, recently renovated two-bedroom apartment in the Quiet Center
- The apartment is located in a carefully restored building, built in 1909 in the style of Art Nouveau; architect - K. Peksens;
- Well-kept staircase; the building has video surveillance, code key for entrance to the building, intercom; entrance to the staircase from Vidus Street;
- Spacious living room combined with kitchen (45.4 m2); new built-in kitchen with Bosch appliances (stove, oven, cooker hood, dishwasher, refrigerator);
- Two separate bedrooms (29.6 and 37.5 m2) with a built-in spacious wardrobe in each room;
- Two bathrooms, one with a shower, the other with a bath; separate laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer;
- Parquet floors, PVC windows, decorative ceiling cornices and rosettes, matched light fixtures; ceiling height - 3 m, double wooden exterior doors;
- The apartment is rented without furniture; if necessary, the owner can provide basic furniture;
- The building is managed by the owner of the building; utility payments - 220 EUR in summer and 410 EUR - in winter;
- Security deposit in the amount of 1 month's rent, which can be used to cover the last month's rent;
- Paid parking on Vidus, Ausekla or Rupniecibas streets (zone B);
- Near the building there are restaurants and cafes, the nearest grocery store "Maxima" - on Pulkv.Brieza Street in 10 minutes walk; Viesturdarzs and Kronvalda Park are a 10-minute walk away;
- Minimum rental period - 1 year with the possibility of extension.
Call to arrange viewing time!