Jurmala is the largest resort town on the Baltic Sea coast with unique charm, beautiful restored architecture, rich history and scenic natural views. Jurmala is an excellent place for relaxing in nature with a 25 km long white sand beach, fresh sea air and a developed SPA, tourism and entertainment infrastructure.
Relaxation in AuRoom apartments - top-class peaceful relaxation near nature with the best SPA, restaurants, concert hall and other entertainment for every taste, excellent infrastructure and proximity to Riga. AuRoom apartments will become the best choice for those looking for:
- resort houses for recreation and living;
- source of passive income by investing in real estate with the provision of short-term/long-term rental service.
Use your property for leisure when you want it and earn income from renting it out the rest of the time. Entrust the rental, cleaning, maintenance and management of the property to a professional team.
A historic three-story brick building that was built in 1914. It is located at the intersection of Jomas and Tirgoņu streets, which are covered with a good quality pavement.
- In 2020, renovation works were started with renovation of the facade, it is planned to complete all repair works by the summer season of 2024;
- New wooden windows on the facade and new PVC windows on the side of the yard;
- New communications with heating, water, electricity meters (remotely readable meters);
- New roofing;
- 18 apartments with full decoration in areas from 26 - 45 m2 with the possibility to combine them and get larger areas;
- The ceiling height in the rooms is 2.8 - 3 m;
- The ability to choose the design finish at your discretion;
- New floors, walls and ceilings in apartments;
- Possibility to install smart solutions in the apartments;
- Apartment door handles with code opening options;
- Elegantly renovated staircases and an elevator in one of them;
- Easy access and free street parking.
AuRoom apartments are located in a prestigious location in the heart of Jurmala, on Jomas street. The sea, pine forest, restaurants and shops are just a few steps away:
- Baltic beach, Jurmala SPA, Alve;
- Restaurants Lighthouse, MarMar, Majorenhoff, Veranda;
- Shopping center Corso, shops, pizzeria, cinema;
- Dzintari concert hall, restaurant, chamber hall;
- Tarzan park, observation tower;
- Developed public transport: railway, intercity and local transport, taxis.