Golden Visa in Latvia- investing in real estate
- Investment in real estate minimal €250,000;
- Full family residency;
- Renewable after 5 years;
- There is no minimum stay required;
- EU Schengen visa travel;
- Eurozone currency.
Services of KIVI REAL ESTATE in receiving a temporary residence permit for foreigners in Latvia, on the basis of acquisition of real estate:
- Consultation on the migratory legislation of Latvia;
- Visa and organizational support at the initial stage. Invitation registration for the investor and the members of his/her family. Help with hotel booking in Latvia;
- Preparation of necessary migratory documents. Personal accompaniment at the submission of documents in Department of Migration of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Latvia, rendering a translation service from the Latvian language into Russian or English;
- Consultation on the real estate market of Latvia. Organization of search and viewing of potential real estate objects. Checking of documents of title, the legal analysis of "history" of a real estate object, verification of the transaction from the point of view of opportunities of use of a real estate object, and also possible encumbrances for further use. Participation in negotiations with the seller. Legal support during the transaction of real estate acquisition, including - preparation/coordination of the contract of purchase and sale, the organization of the assurance of the necessary documents at the notary, legal support at the state registration of the rights for real estate and transactions with it;
- Consultation on and help with choosing a Latvian bank for opening an account. Assistance and legal aid when opening a bank account. Preparation/coordination of conditions of the account of the transaction. Assistance in receiving the credit at a bank. Participation in negotiations;
- Preparation of documents for the annual confirmation of a residence permit;
- Other services and actions in the client’s interests, if necessary.
If you are interested in offer, we will gladly meet you at our office and provide you with additional information!