1 - 3-room apartments are offered in a renovated building in the house complex on Krāsotāju street 13.
Apartments that are not visible in this list are also available - browse to find the most suitable apartment for you.
The building complex has three five-story buildings. One of them has a view of the quiet Krāsotāju street, the other two have a view of a landscaped and green courtyard.
Renovations to the building are being carried out gradually, so the photos are illustrative in nature.
Although the house is located in the center and everything is within reach, you can enjoy peace and quiet when you arrive home, as the street is separated from the main traffic streets.
Apartments without decoration, giving the new owners the opportunity to create their new home according to their wishes and dreams.
The house will be:
- Renewed facade;
- Replaced new roofs;
- Heated attic;
- New windows;
- Renovation of stairwells, including replacement of all apartment exterior doors to fire-resistant (EI30) wooden doors;
- Installation of new water supply and sewerage networks;
- Installation of the heating system;
- Installation of new wiring.
- Restaurants, bars, patisserie, pharmacies, kindergarten, schools;
- A Ziedoņdārzs park where you can enjoy a pleasant summer picnic or a leisurely walk. There is also a dog park in the Ziedoņdārzs park, where your four-legged friend would have a place of entertainment;
- Grīziņkalns is a 10-minute walk away, where there is a gym in the fresh air, a children's playground and a pleasant place for a walk or a morning run;
- The grocery store "Aibe" is located right next to the house, the Maxima store is 3 minutes away by foot;
- A 10-minute walk away is shopping center "Bērnu Pasaule" where there is a fitness club, a grocery store, a pharmacy, a clothing store;
- 25 minutes' walk away is the very heart of Riga - Old Riga;
- Good infrastructure;
In addition, it will be possible to purchase 9 parking spaces.
The building complex on Krāsotāju street 13 is scheduled to be put into service in autumn 2022.