- The project is located in the section of A. Caka Street between Gertrudes and Stabu Streets and was the property of the family of the prominent Latvian choir conductor Haralds Mednis (1906-2000);
- The project consists of 2 pre-war masonry residential buildings - the facade (1883) and the courtyard building (1898);
- Closed courtyard with space for 5-6 cars; entering through the gate;
- 12 apartments with different finishes are available for purchase;
- 3 commercial premises are available for purchase on the 1st floor and basement of the facade of the building;
- Both buildings have central heating, city water and sewage connection; the building is managed by the owner;
- Currently, the facade of the front building is being repaired, the yard is being arranged, and the common areas of both buildings are being cosmetically repaired.
Contact us to tour the apartments and commercial premises available in the project and choose the most suitable one for you!