The building on Dzirnavu Street, which is currently being renovated, was designed by a famous Latvian architect Edmund von Trompowsky at the beginning of 1900.
- This complex with two courtyards forms part of the cultural and architectural heritage of Riga;
- A great advantage is the location of the building in a prestigious and quiet residential area, a mere five-minute walk from the historical centre of Riga with its lovely city parks and public gardens;
- Despite its central location, the building is situated on a quiet street with no traffic;
- The front building, overlooking Dzirnavu Street, comprises nine flats of different area – from 35.7m2 to 101.5 m2 – with the number of bedrooms ranging from one to three. The front building also includes commercial premises with a total area of 115m2 that can be used for a bar, restaurant or an office;
- In addition to nine flats with an area ranging from 51m2 to 80m2, the building situated in the courtyard of the complex also comprises nine storage rooms in the basement and a covered garage with a total area of 22m2;
- The top floors of both buildings hold beautiful attic flats;
- There are five parking places available in the courtyard;
- High-quality materials from well-known suppliers were used for the interior decoration of the flats;
- Each building has a lift.