TAL RESIDENCE – a tribute to the great genius, chess-player, citizen of Riga – Mikhail Tal, as well as to the traditions and history of the city of Riga.
Adventurism, ultimatism in decision-making, inexhaustible optimism and energy, accompanying Mikhail Tal on the journey of his life, became the source of inspiration and helped finding a reflection in architectural solutions for the creators of TAL RESIDENCE.
In the most beautiful part of Riga’s “Quiet Centre”, surrounded by Jugendstil buildings included in the Culture Foundation of UNESCO, TAL RESIDENCE building appears – the architectural monument of the 21 century. Exclusiveness of location and architectural solutions, as well as an underground parking lot – these are the unique advantages of the project. The openness and transparency of the building’s modern architecture allows its residents to enjoy an amazing view over the historical buildings of the neighborhood, all through the panoramic windows and vast terraces.
Architect Ingurds Lazdins has used chess motifs in the facade of the building: geometry of the bay windows represents chess figures of different heights, and combination of light and dark toned glass – an imaginative chessboard. Monoliths of pillars on the first floor, high and skyward “capitols”, bearing the load of the building, represent the triumphant gesture of Tal, as his hands are raised up holding the Champion’s Cup.
Modern design and the dynamics of building silhouette organically blend with the general architecture ensemble of the area – representing the history in its light glass façade, at the same time adding its rhythm of the new time. Visual lightness of structures has been reached by using panoramic glass elevators and seamless technology for façade glazing.
Nowadays, the „Quiet Centre” is a favoured place for relaxation by the citizens of Riga; elegant restaurants, vine studios, diners, cafes and pastry shops in the evenings gather those who know how to appreciate every moment of life.
Elizabetes and its neighbouring streets create a unique arts and culture environment, where men and women of virtue can enjoy the architectural pearls of Jugendstil in the very centre of Riga. Museums, concert halls and theatres are just in a five-minute walking distance along the charming “Kronvalda”, “Esplanāde” and “Viestura” parks. Old city is only a 10-minute walk away.
- A place for concierge service and guest reception has been foreseen in the designer halls.
- All apartments of the luxurious residence have spacious balconies, roof terraces and private territory.
- Apartments are offered with a free-choice planning and vast space.
- Heating from Rīgas Siltums are provided in the apartments. Each apartment have heat consumption meters set up in the basement premises, data of which will be sent to computers of the service provider.
- Apartments are equipped with heat convectors installed in floors, with a temperature adjustment option.
- The house is equipped with two panoramic noise-free designer elevators of high-speed, as well as a private underground parking lot.
- All apartments are equipped with the most modern fire-alarm system.
- Safety of residents is provided by a 24-hour security: video surveillance cameras, doorphones, apartments connected to the alarm with an output to the remote of the security company, access chip cards, automatic gates that open with a remote control.