The project is located on Firsa Sadovņikova Street 22, near the center of Riga. Firss Sadovņikovs entered the history of the city as a very rich merchant, patron, and honorary citizen of Riga and St. Petersburg.
The core values that the project brings to its residents are satisfaction and peace.
The project has open-plan apartments that are perfect for short-term living or renting. The planning is carefully thought out, gives a feeling of spaciousness and allows rational use of the entire area. The atmosphere is bright and pleasant thanks to a special arrangement of windows.
- This apartment is located on the lower 1st floor;
- Other one room, two room and three room apartments are available in the building;
- Renovated building and staircase;
- New engineering communications were built;
- Adjustable heating;
- Storage room in the basement;
- Bicycle shed;
- Playground for children;
- The wide area around the building is well lit and landscaped with walking paths, leisure steps and richly greened with trees and flowering plants;
- Ground parking;
- The area is closed, the entrance is controlled by code keys and gate remote.
- Developed infrastructure;
- Two parks – Miera Garden and Klusais Garden, total of 8,3 ha, where it is peaceful and beautiful in all seasons. These are the best parks in the city with children playground, skate park, and places for both sports and relaxing walks.
- Educational institutions, shops, shopping centers, the heart of Riga - Old Riga;
- Daugava embankment and promenade with bicycle path, Central city market - the largest market in Northern Europe.
Call or write Whatsapp and let's arrange on a viewing time!