The building at Klijanu street 20 historically housed the office premises of the Riga Auto Electric Appliance Factory, but now it is being transformed into a residential building.
- Renovated brick house with brick exterior walls and reinforced concrete interior columns;
- Renovated facade, new wiring, sewage system, new windows;
- The building has been commissioned and will be functionally ready by the fall of this year;
- Three entrances: two from the facade side and one from the yard;
- The building is completely insulated with stone wool;
- Autonomous heating with pellet boiler;
- The building has high ceilings: 2.9 - 3.7 m;
- Available apartments in areas from 22.8 - 101.6 m2;
- Individual planning is possible in the apartments, they are sold unfurnished;
- The apartment prices include radiators, as well as electricity and water connection;
- The building is managed by SIA "Linilty";
- In the premises of the first floor, it is possible to create offices with separate entrances from the outside;
- Available auxiliary rooms and warehouses in the basement: 4.7 - 50 m2;
- Entry system with chips and door code;
- Video surveillance system in common areas and territory;
- The surroundings of the house are green and there is a bicycle shed in the yard, as well as a fenced children's playground;
- There are parking spaces in the yard, which can be purchased or rented.
The building is located in the neighborhood of Brasa, which is close to the center of Riga and borders Teika, Skansti, Mežparks and other beloved districts of Riga. The infrastructure is excellent and at the same time lakes, parks and forests are within reach.
- Close to public transport stops on Brīvības street and Miera street;
- Brasa train station is a 7-minute walk away;
- 6-13 minutes drive from S/C "Elkor Plaza", S/C "Domina" and S/C "Akropole Alfa";
- Mežaparks and Ķīšezers, as well as Lake Jugla, are 10-20 minutes away by car.
Call or write on Whatsapp and let's arrange a viewing time!