- “Jūrmalas Pērle” complex includes three blocks, which have separate entries, and accommodates 27 luxury apartments (68.5 to 129.1 m2);
- The complex is located in the closed smart territory of the area of 3259 m2 with playground for children, picnic site and promenade roads leading to the beach;
- The apartments of the new community “Jūrmalas Pērle” are located in a prestigious resort area at the coast of the Gulf of Riga. The building was designed in a modern European style, the main concept of which is open space and natural light. The name “Jūrmalas Pērle” is translated as the Pearl of Jurmala;
- The JURMALAS PERLE complex interior was developed by TRENTINI, a company offering furniture, lamps and finishing materials of the world best and most prestigious manufacturers.
- Apartments are equipped with the gas heating and city water supply system;
- Terraces and wide panoramic windows of apartments face all cardinal points, thus ensuring rooms, in which you can maximally enjoy the sunlight or shelter from the suffocating heat;
- The underground garage has parking space allocated for all apartments;
- JURMALAS PERLE is located in the quiet place of the resort city of Jurmala, which is characterized by the environment not filled with tourists and the beach, as well as convenient transport communication, developed infrastructure and beautiful architecture, attracting potential buyers, and only a 7 minutes drive to the brisk Jomas street.
Partner, Real Estate Agent
Apartments and houses