- Harmony Home Teika is the best choice for those who want to live in an energy-efficient new project apartment while enjoying privacy. In this project, there is only one four-story house with 48 apartments - with one and a half, three, four rooms - and a well-thought-out ergonomic layout. The new project has glazed loggias, personal storage, bicycle racks for a comfortable and organized environment. Large elevators and wide doorways ensure environmental accessibility for families with strollers and people with mobility impairments.
- In the new project Harmony Home Teika, apartments from 41 to 86 m2 are available. All apartments are sold with complete finishing and plumbing. Each apartment has a glazed loggia, panoramic windows, individual recuperation system, allicators. There is a storage room in the basement for no extra charge, where there is also a storage room for bicycles and baby carriages.
- Class A+ energy efficiency is ensured by very high-quality VST construction technology patented in Austria and ventilation with individual recuperators with heat and moisture recovery. Solar panels are placed on the roof of the house.
- The VST system and Zehnder recuperators are certified as Passive House components. The remaining concrete panels form a monolithic building and ensure high building density and heat tightness. Effectively resolved cold bridges reduce heat loss to a minimum.
- Thanks to construction using VST (remaining formwork) technology patented in Austria, there are millimeter-precise walls, mezzanine floors and other building structures, which form a monolithic, dense and durable structure of excellent quality. It is the basis for a long-lasting, energy-efficient, fireproof building with excellent sound insulation. A building built in this way is without gaps and cracks even after several decades.
- VST technology provides for the production of all building structures in a factory with industrial precision down to a millimeter. On the construction site, the formwork is assembled and filled with concrete, which forms a monolithic, long-lasting, durable and energy-efficient structure of excellent quality. Following the experience widely spread in Scandinavia, engineering communications are assembled and concreted in load-bearing walls and covers. This approach allows bypassing most of the time-consuming, dirty and expensive additional work after the construction of the frame, as well as obtaining additional space at the expense of utility shafts. VST technology is particularly popular in Western Europe and Scandinavia. "STATS group" has already built 9 buildings using this technology in Latvia, and more than 40 in Western Europe.
- Ventilation is provided by individual recuperators of the Swiss brand Zehnder, which are able to recover moisture and heat - this is not only a tangible benefit in reducing heating costs, but in combination with the CO2 sensor also ensures a consistently pleasant and healthy microclimate.
- Harmony Home Teika is like a small haven of peace in the greenest edge of Teika. At a distance of a few tens of meters, lively traffic flows, public transport runs and a winding bicycle path. But when you are at home, all this seems to disappear behind the green garden.
- Residents of Harmony Home Teika can enjoy special privacy in their homes, as this new project has only one four-story apartment building, located right in the inner block.
In the diverse garden, paved paths wind past playgrounds, outdoor exercise equipment, rest areas and parking. The fenced area is extra security for children's yard games. There is a wide choice of kindergartens, several schools, medical facilities, and shops in the area. Public transport stops 200 - 300 meters away.
Real Estate Agent
Apartments and houses